Course Length: 28 hours
Articles: 11 articles
Resources: 1 downloadable resource
Author: Jonas Schmedtmann
- Code 3 beautiful real-world apps with both ES5 and ES6+ (no boring toy apps here)
- Complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions, closures
- What’s new in ES6: arrow functions, classes, default and rest parameters, etc.
- Practice your new skills with coding challenges (solutions included)
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux
* By clicking the link below you’ll be redirected to Udemy.com.